This 9-day luxury Tanzania hands-on conservation safari takes you into two of Tanzania’s largest and most untouched reserves, Nyerere National Park and Ruaha National Park. This is Africa at its most wild and where you will be charter flown to each camp to spend more time on safari.
Your African adventure begins at Roho ya Selous, a small luxury camp in Nyerere National Park that will immerse you into nature: giraffe wandering past your room, walking safaris, game drives, boating safaris and catch-and-release fishing. Canvased and spacious tents are spread out along a thicket, perfect for embracing life on safari.
Next stop is Tanzania’s hidden gem, Ruaha National Park and Usangu Expeditions Camp. You will join the researchers at the neighbouring Douglas Bell Eco Research Station and participate in hands-on conservation experiences, from positioning camera traps and image analysis of predator identification to tracking collared lions (and other species) using telemetry. You will become a global research contributor in one of Africa’s last frontiers.
Your safari sojourn ends at Jabali Ridge, where you will spend plenty of time on safari game drives, walking safaris and night drives. An infinity pool, a spa and an exquisite lounge are the perfect places to wind down after memorable times spent out in the bush.
- Hands-on conservation experiences at Usangu Expeditions Camp
- Game drives, guided walks, and river safaris – superb big game viewing and predator action
- Day and night game drives in Ruaha National Park
- Stay at luxurious safari accommodations in Tanzania’s remote and unexplored game reserves
- Fly-in comfort and convenience for more time on safari
There are no reviews yet.